It appears Skyrim Special Edition players on PC, PS4 and Xbox One have been experiencing issues since downloading patch 1.1.
Not everyone seems to be having an issue, but enough are experiencing problems and this has promoted Bethesda to release beta patch v1.2.
According to a post from the developer on the official Skyrim forums and Steam, the new beta update for Skyrim Special Edition provides fixes addressing "noted concerns," and following this update, it will work to release it on PS4 and Xbox One.
Here's what's included in update 1.2:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
If you are a Steam user and wish to download the beta, you will find instructions through the Steam link as well as the link to the official forum post.