It's Friday. Go nuts and get shorted after the break.
- You can complete Skyrim in two hours, apparently. But only if you're part of Bethesda's QA team.
- Want to win a Nolan North-signed Assassin's Creed hoody via a special eBay auction from UK charity Special Effect and Insert Coins? Here you go.
- Blizzard's auctioning off some of the world servers that used to house World of Warcraft for good causes.
- UK broadcaster Channel 4's introducing a brand new flash-based wheelchair rugby game called Murderball.
- Here's a short story based on Planetside 2's main plot.