Rebellion is bringing Sniper Elite 4 to Nintendo Switch.
As unveiled during the new Nintendo Direct Mini, tactical shooter Sniper Elite 4 will come to the Switch this winter in both boxed and digital editions.
Sniper Elite 4 is the latest in the sharpshooter series, which has sold more than 20 million units worldwide.
It takes players to Italy, 1943 where the Resistance fights to defeat a new threat to the Allies.
Switch owners can look forward to:
- Sniping defined by advanced, authentic ballistics
- An expansive campaign featuring massive maps and boundless strategy
- X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades, and more
- The ability to upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy, and leap across maps
- And more
On Nintendo Switch, the game will offer motion aim with gyroscopic controls, HD rumble support to feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts, and Pro Controller support.