Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players can add Terry Bogard to their roster today.
Terry Bogard from the Fatal Fury series is the latest fighter to be added to the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster.
The character and his movesets were shown in a deep dive stream earlier this morning.
According to Nintendo, Bogard’s move set “bridges the classical arcade fighting gameplay” of the Fatal Fury series with the game’s play style.
The character’s introduction also brings the addition of the new King of Fighters Stadium stage and 50 music tracks from an assortment of SNK titles.
Bogard can be downloaded as part of the Challenger Pack 4 for $5.99. Alternatively, you can pick up the Fighters Pass for $24.99.
A free update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate that includes improvements to the Battle Arena, as well as other features, will also be available today. Patch notes are below.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version 6.0.0
- Terry Bogard from the Fatal Fury series joins the battle.
- New stage added: the King of Fighters Stadium.
- Additional Mii Fighter Costumes added.
- Players can now send set messages to each other inside an arena in Battle Arenas.
- The host player can now change some rules without having to shut down the arena in Battle Arenas.
- The option “Random Battlefield and Ω Form” has been added to the stage settings in Battle Arenas.
- The arena type “Elite Only” has been added to Battle Arenas.