Project Cars 2 brings with it ten gorgeous cars from throughout Ferrari’s history.
New video and scrrenshots show off ten Ferrari vehicles added to Project Cars 2’s already enormous car list.
The ten cars are a mix of classic and current models including road and race models, and favour limited edition and über-powered vehicles rather than the more common Ferrari. Here’s what’s on offer in Project Cars 2:
- LaFerrari (2015): a hybrid, the latest and most powerful road car Ferrari has ever created
- Enzo (2002): previous record holder, making use of banned F1 technology
- F50 GT (1995): only three GT models were ever made. Features a V12 3.5-litre Formula 1-derived engine.
- F40 LM (1994): the last “analogue” Ferrari and final car built under Enzo Ferrari’s supervision
- 288 GTO (1984): first road car to hit 300km/h
- 330 P4 (1967): Daytona winner, called the most beautiful sportscar ever
- 365 GTB/4 Competizione (1968): helped resurrect Ferrari’s floundering race GT program
- F333 SP (1994): led Ferrari’s Daytona comeback
- 488 GTE (2016): second at 2016 Le Mans 24 Hours, third at Daytona 24 2017
- 488 GT3 (2016): won the Bathurst 12 Hour in 2017
Take a good look at these beautiful beasts in the video and screenshots below.
Project Cars 2 releases in September for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Pretty good looking, isn’t it?