Full details of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles have been revealed.
Activision has confirmed the remaining details about the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 add-on, Zombies Chronicles.
The expansion, due for release May 16 on PS4, is priced $30. Typical Call of Duty add-ons cost $15, but Zombies Chronicles comes with more maps than any DLC before it.
Zombies Chronicles includes eight maps, with remastered audio and visuals, as well updated AI. The pack also allows the use of custom weapons, something the original games did not.
Here’s what’s included:
- From Call of Duty: World at War: Nacht der Untoten (Abandoned Bunker), Verruckt (Wittenau Sanitorium), and Shi No Numa (Jungle Swamp)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten (Theater of the Dead), Ascension (Soviet Cosmodrome), Shangri-la (Exotic Jungle Shrine), and Moon (Lunar Base)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Origins (WW 1 France)
This DLC is digital-only, and requires a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. As a bonus, anyone who purchases Zombies Chronicles will receive:
- 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
- Two All-New Whimsical GobbleGums
- Exclusive Zombies Pack-a-Punch weapon camo
- Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles PS4 dynamic theme (pre-order exclusive)
Starting May 16, and for eight days, Activision will be hosting the ‘8 Days of the Undead’ event for Black Ops 3 players on all platforms. You’ll be able to earn double XP rewards, as well as other bonuses like a new calling card, weapon camo, new GobbleGums, and more.
Activision has not yet revealed regional pricing, or announced release dates for other platforms. Call of Duty add-ons usually come to PC, and Xbox One a month after the initial PS4 release. Catch the trailer above for a look at the enhanced visuals.