Street Fighter 5 gets a little villainous next week.
Street Fighter 5 fans are reluctantly accustomed to Capcom’s stretching of the definition of “this month”, but it looks like the publisher’s making good on its EVO 2016 promise that Juri would arrive in Street Fighter 5 in July.
The Juri DLC has been dated for July 26, and will allow the sadistic taekwondo master to be used in all Street Fighter 5 game modes – as well as updating the work-in-progress build available in the cinematic story mode.
Speaking of the updated build, the PlayStation Blog has the skinny on Juri plays in Street Fighter 5:
- V-Skill: Kasatsushu
- Juri builds charges up and rushes at the opponent, kicking them from behind. Juri can choose to charge Kasatsushu by holding down the V-Skill command. During this charge, she can cancel Kasatsushu at any time by inputting a forward or backward dash. Additionally, she maintains her charge level after the cancel.
- V-Trigger: Feng Shui Engine Type Alpha
- Juri activates the Feng Shui Engine which allows her to cancel all of her standard attacks, both in the air and on the ground, into one another. In addition, each strength of her Fuharenkyaku attacks will remain in their charged state.
- Critical Art – Sakkai Fuhazan
- Juri kicks out a large slicing blast towards the opponent that hits multiple times.
Take a look at some images below.