The second Just Cause 3 content pack from the Air, Land and Sea Expansion Pass will be released later this week.
Control giant Mechs in next Just Cause 3 content update
Expansion Pass holders can download Mech Land Assault on June 3. Those without the expansion pass will be able to pick it up on June 10.
The content takes Just Cause 3 players to the new island of Lacrima, which features an abandoned eDen research base. There is also a prison camp run by the Black Hand, and his Mechs.
Rico will need the new Bavarium Power Core rifle to disable their shields and hijack them. Once he’s taken control of the Mech, he can use their cannons and the GRIP Gravity Guns to “hurl and smash the enemy into pieces.” Sounds like fun.
Here’s a list of features provided by Square Enix:
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
The Mech Land Assault pack will run you $11.99/€11.99/£9.49. Alternatively, players can pick up the Air, Land and Sea Expansion Pass for $24.99/€24.99/£19.99.
The final entry in the pack, the Bavarium Sea Heist will be released by the end of summer.