Gearbox Software has applied a hotfix to Battleborn, and it focuses on Versus, Gear and Ghalt.
Battleborn has been updated with a hotfix
The update should be rolling out now, so be sure to reload your game to apply the hotfix.
Changes made to Versus are Surrender-based. The time until a Surrender vote can be called has been increased from four minutes to six. The re-vote time for Surrender has also been increased from one minute to three minutes.
Damage falloff of Ghalt’s level 3 Left Helix Augment, Slug Rounds, has been increased.
Theses are the changes which have been made to gear:
- Fixed an issue with the “Friction Fizz” Legendary gear.
- Reduced the bonus damage to Ghalt’s Scraptrap granted by the “U.P.R. Synchronograph” Character Legendary gear from 50% to 25%.
- Fixed an issue with the description of “Strategist’s HoldFast Recharger.”
- Fixed an issue with Bonus Shards per Second gear.
- Additionally, this week saw the first major update to Battleborn.
Also as with Borderlands 3, Gearbox will be handing out SHiFT codes. The first one was provided during last weekend’s Double XP event. If you missed it, here it is: SC5BB-ZWHHH-RWWRB-6KXBT-BCSHZ
Entering that code will unlock one Epic Loot Pack, and you have until June 5 at 11.59pm ET to use it.
Players can expect to see SHiFT codes regularly for not only Battleborn, but also the Battleborn Tap companion app.
If you are unfamiliar with SHiFT codes, just hit up the Extras menu in Battleborn and you will see a SHiFT selection. Sign up for a SHiFT account or log-in if you already have one, then redeem the code. SHiFT accounts are free.
Once the code is redeemed, a confirmation will show up successfully redeemed.
Battleborn is currently available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One