February 15 is the American Holiday Presidents’ Day in which George Washingon and Abraham Lincoln’s birthdays are celebrated. It’s more or less a reason for retailers to host a sale and Microsoft isn’t any exception.
Over on the Microsoft Store, if you buy a select Xbox One console, you’ll net a free game and a $75 Microsoft store gift code.
You can choose one of the following three games as your freebie: The Crew, Assassin’s Creed Unity or Watch Dogs.
There are eight skus on offer which the deal can be applied to:
- 500GB Xbox One + Kinect Bundle with Dance Central Spotlight, Kinect Sports Rivals and Zoo Tycoon full game download ($399)
- 1TB Xbox One Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Bundle – 360 full game downloads of Rainbow Six Vegas and R62, 14-day Xbox Live Gold ($399)
- 500GB Xbox One Name Your Game Bundle – pick either Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, or Rare Replay; 14-day Xbox Live Gold ($349)
- 500GB Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle w/Gears of War 4 beta ($349)
- 1TB Xbox One Elite Bundle with Xbox Elite Wireless Controller ($499)
- 500GB Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle ($349)
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Rare Replay, Ori and the Blind Forest ($399)
- 500GB Xbox One + Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle, 14-day Xbox Live Gold ($349)
If you are in the market for an Xbox One this is a rather good deal. If you buy one, enjoy your extra day off – if you work for a bank or the government. Most places of employment in the US don’t take the day off.
The sale runs through February 15.