Over 19 minutes of Star Wars: First Assault footage has popped up on the Internet, providing an extended look at the game which was cancelled in 2013.
According reddit user SumB1tchRaptor, the footage was captured through Xbox Live “before the game was canned” and the beta only contained the level you see in the video. Since it was a technical test, the player said he was unable to “spawn bots or add another player.”
Word of Star Wars: First Assault being in development surfaced back in August 2012 when a trademark for the shooter was dug up. The following October, XBLA files for the game were found on the service through a placeholder.
In March 2013, it was said LucasArts was using the title, which was to be released through PSN and XBL, as a “test bed” before committing to Battlefront 3 which had been pulled from Free Radical in 2006 and handed off to DICE – which was revamped and is now known as just Star Wars: Battlefront.
Star Wars: Battlefront is out on November 17 in North America and November 20 in Europe.