Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will let you adjust your field of view (FOV), instantly elevating it above 90% of multi-platform releases.
Black Ops 3 developer Treyarch has been talking about the PC version at gamescom 2015 this week, and has provided a helpful summary of the state of the build.
The team has confirmed the following features for the PC build:
- 100% ranked dedicated servers
- Two player split screen
- Controller support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire optimizations, and 4K monitor support at full 4K resolution
- FOV slider
- Framerate cap slider
- Improved text chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Steam Trading Cards
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat
It also reiterated projected minimum system requirements, which you can re-familiarise yourself with below, but said that recommended specs are being finalised.
- Minimum specifications
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is coming to PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on November 6.