The Hotline Miami crowdfunding effort to produce a special collector’s edition is going strong with 50% of the target achieved.
Gamer Network’s collector’s edition initiative has announced that funding for the Hotline Mimi Gamer’s Edition has reached 50% of its goal, with just over nine days to go.
The collector’s edition is a one-of-a-kind bundle that comes with:
- Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number in a DVD case with custom packaging and art by developer Dennaton
- All 80 pages of the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number comic
- A double-sided, custom art card
- A C90 Hotline Miami soundtrack mixtape
- Five collectible cards showing in-game cameos of both games
- Spraypaint stencil card with the 50 Blessings gang sign
More artwork from Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2 will be revealed this week on the campaign page.
Production will only begin once the target is met, and all pledges are pre-orders.
Gamer Network is the publisher of Eurogamer and GamesIndustry.biz. It also has a commercial partnership with VG247.