Patch 1.5.0 for the PC version of Far Cry 4 has been released.
The new patch is available to PC only at the moment, possibly dude to the nature of the fixes. The two major issues that have been fixed with this patch is mouse acceleration and game stuttering.
- Added 21:9 aspect ratio support
- Added Russian text and subtitles to worldwide game version
- Fixed an issue with aim assist
- Fixed an issue with grappling if aim button was remapped on another key
- Fixed an issue with mouse input
- Fixed an issue with movement key binding on mouse buttons
- Fixed an issue with Uplay invites in Steam version
- Fixed various Controls issues
- Fixed various Graphic issues
- Fixed various IGE issues
- Fixed various Session Browser issues
- Fixed various UI issues
- NVIDIA graphics preset was removed
- Reduced performance drop impact during streaming