SCEA has announced the first two episodes in its digital series ‘PlayStation’s Path to Greatness’ is now available. The series follows three top college prospects in the months leading up to the pro football draft in May.
The featured athletes, all top prospects, include:
- Jake Matthews, a projected top 10 pick from Texas A&M, first team AP All-America and All-SEC offensive lineman. He also is the son of pro football hall of famer Bruce Matthews and cousin to Clay Matthews.
- Louis Nix, from Notre Dame, is a projected first round pick at defensive tackle.
- Tajh Boyd, a top three quarterback out of Clemson, was first team All-America in 2012 and holds the record for most touchdown passes in Atlantic Coast Conference history with 107.
“We are bringing a new and unique content experience to a very passionate PlayStation fan base,” said John Koller, SCEA’s VP of marketing. “PlayStation Path to Greatness will bring an in depth look at these athletes lives as they prepare for the biggest moment in their career.”
“We captured workouts, diets, media appearances, and time spent with friends and families,” said John Paquet, executive producer for Intersport. “This meant capturing every experience in preparation for the draft including combines and their pro days.”
Each week, from today h May, one-to-two episodes of the series will be released through the links above.
The 17 episodes include:
- EP. #1: The Path Begins (Available Now)
- EP. #2: QB Politics (Available Now)
- EP. #3: SoCal Training
- EP. #4: High Repetition
- EP. #5: The Fundamental Process
- EP. #6: Namaste
- EP. #7: Regeneration
- EP. #8: Oceanside Living
- EP: #9: The Combine
- EP. #10: Back in College Station
- EP. #11: Alma Mater
- EP. #12: South Bend
- EP. #13: A Family Affair
- EP. #14: Eyes on Irish
- EP. #15: Tiger Pro-Day
- EP. #16: On Broad Shoulders
- EP. #17: The Draft