IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad has received a new trailer to mark the beginning of pre-orders. Developers 1C and 777 Studios have listed a batch of pre-order incentives and release bundles, along with new game features. Check them out here.
Gamers can now pre-order either the standard edition at $49.99 standard edition or the $89.99 premium edition. over on the game’s site.
The standard version offers early access to the game from this winter, a silver founder’s tag for your profile, and six starting aircraft. Premium owners get early access from autumn, a gold founder’s tag, six starting planes, two bonus planes and a special label for their profile.
Those six starter planes are the LaGG-3 s.29, Bf-109F-4, IL-2 AM38 (model 1942, single-seat), Ju-87 D-3, Pe-2 s.87/s.110, and He-111 H-6, while the two bonus planes are the La-5 and Fw-190 A3.
Finally, here’s a list of new gameplay features listed by the studios:
- Brand new single-player campaign mode for combat flight-sims: server supported campaign generator where all missions are historical, dynamic and unique.
- Unprecedented level of details in physics, damage model and aerodynamics of the virtual aircrafts.
- True-to-life and complex AI system.
- The largest and most detailed recreation of the air war in Stalingrad (unique structures/buildings, you can only find recreated here).
- Legendary combat aircraft thoroughly re-created using the original drawings and blueprints.
- Historically correct reconstruction of all key operations of the Stalingrad battle.
- Quick fights and large-scale battles in single-player and multiplayer with dedicated servers.
- In-game achievement system, allowing players to unlock new airplane modifications/upgrades based on player’s mission results.
- Global player statistics.