Xbox One’s official retail box art has been unveiled online, following the console’s pricing earlier this week. It shows Kinect, the console and a controller on the front, like some kind of triumvirate of all things Xbox.
Yep, its still just a box. But it’s quite sleek isn’t it? You can also see the PS4’s console box here.
I’ve also hurled a list of our latest Xbox One news coming out of E3 below:
- Amazon lists Xbox One controller for $60, Microsoft calls price speculative
- Bleszinski on Xbox One used block: big budget games & pre-owned cannot co-exist
- Xbox One: “We believe the digital world is better” says Microsoft
- Xbox One: online check-in justified by prominence of online multiplayer today, says Spencer
- Xbox One online check-in takes kilobytes, not megabytes, Spencer says