Antichamber, the psychological exploration game from indie developer Alexander Bruce, will be released at the end of January.
The multiple award winning title backed by the IndieFund, contains an “Escher-like world” where: “hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.”
Here’s a list of game features:
- A deeply psychological experience that will make the player question everything they know about games.
- Mind-bending challenges that will subvert the player’s expectations at every twist and turn.
- An enormous, seamless non-Euclidean world for players to explore with several hundred unique and unusual puzzles to solve.
- Lifelike soundscapes developed by Robin Arnott and an ambient soundtrack composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn.
- A gun that can create, destroy and manipulate matter, allowing the player to discover new ways to overcome their surroundings.
Screenshots of the game and a teaser trailer are below.
Antichamber will be available on January 31 via Steam for PC.