Today was literally as quiet as quiet can be. Unless you include the wind outside my window, in which case, no it wasn’t. Here’s some Daft Punk.
Have we mentioned it’s Tokyo Game Show week? We have? Okay, good, just checking. By the time this goes live, you should also have a Hard Reset piece from Stace going up just afterwards, so give that a look.
In the meantime, what happened in the EU news shift? Not a great deal. It’s all quiet before the big storm out of Tokyo. So here is the news:
- FF Versus XIII now in full development, says Square
All you can say to this is about friggin’ time.
- Quantic Dream: €10 million lost from second hand Heavy Rain sales
Oops. Shame, though: Quantic got a good game our of Heavy Rain,
- UK charts: Dead Island is new number one, Space Marine and R3 fill top five
Its been ages since we seen so many new entries in the top ten. It feels… refreshing.
- TGS Rumour: New Bayonetta unveil soon, Sega considering Sonic Generations for Wii U and Yakuza 5 for Vita
Salt. Bucketloads. And I do mean bucketloads. Seriously.
- New Tales of teaser site opens up ahead of TGS
I Spy with my little eye, something rhyming with Tita.
- Battlefield 3 360 dev build pictured, three new videos appear online
Like I said, the quality of the caps themselves aren’t that great, but the jet footage is properly amazing stuff.
- Football Manager 2012 gets October 21 UK release date
There you go, FM massive. There’s your handout for the year.
- Dead Island: Feminist Whore was “bad joke during crunch”
It seems that Techland are really trying to learn from its mistake.
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy gets first gameplay trailer
- EG giving away Vindictus beta codes
Go get a code. Go, go!
- Skyrim gets 20+ minute gameplay blowout
Seriously, this is utterly impressive. Go watch now.
- Saints Row: The Third trailer takes the piss out of Tron
- Microsoft EG Expo lineup confirmed – Halo Anniversary, Forza 4, Gears 3, more
I’ll say it again: no, no, no, no, no!
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations beta extended to Saturday
Stab someone before it ends, innit.
And that be that. I’m going to be on early in the morning for the Nintendo event, so I’ll see you then.