A hotfix for Mortal Kombat has been issued, but it’s not the patch currently in the works and expected within the next couple of weeks.
Thanks to TSA, we’ve got the hotfixes listed for you below:
- Reduced some of Kung Lao’s combo and overall damage.
- Reduced the damage on some special moves.
- Increased the damage scaling after Kitana’s Enhanced ground fan toss.
- Adjusted some juggle’s damage scaling.
- Reduced the damage on some basic combos that were doing too much damage without using any meter.
- Increased Sheeva’s damage output for several of her moves and attacks.
- Temporarily Changed around some of Sonya’s fighting style properties to reduce her ability to lock someone down in block stun.
- Changed Kano’s Towards Front Kick to a low block.
- Reduced the recovery on Kano’s Upball to be closer to Johnny Cage’s Flip Kick recovery.
- Increased the damage of some of Baraka’s special moves and attacks.
- It is easier to juggle combo after hitting someone with Baraka’s chopchop on the ground.
- Increased the damage scaling on a frozen opponent.
- Baraka’s Away Front Kick, Front Punch combo is now a true popup.
- Reduced some of Reptile’s combo damage.
In order to apply the fix, just log into the game while online and that’s it. You don’t have to do anything extra.
TSA also notes that the upcoming patch will allow Sindel to do “scream from a 2, 1 (back punch, front punch) and her infinite combo will be properly removed.”
According to the site, NetherRealm’s quick fix on Sindel at launch didn’t rid the character of the scream problems, so a few of her moves were pulled until a proper fix could be implemented.
Smoke’s bomb glitch will be fixed as well apparently.
It was announced last night that Mortal Kombat will not require an online pass system code in order to play online via PSN this weekend.