Nintendo has sent over a handy-dandy list of its launch day line-up for 3DS, and has said to expect more than 30 titles to be available in total by early June.
“Seeing 3D visuals without the need for special glasses is just one aspect of Nintendo 3DS,” said NOA president Reggie Fils-Aime. “The real test of any system is whether the games and applications draw you in and keep you engaged. Through the launch window and beyond, Nintendo 3DS delivers.”
Come March 25 in Europe and March 27, new 3DS owners will be able to choose from a variety of titles, most of which you already know about, but since the firm was nice enough to send over the list, now you don’t have to go from post to post looking for the launch line-up.
Each game will be made available at a suggested retail price of $39.99 in the US:
- Pilotwings Resort – Nintendo
- Steel Diver – Nintendo
- nintendogs + cats – Nintendo
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition – CAPCOM
- The Sims 3 – EA
- Madden NFL Football – EA SPORTS
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D – Konami
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars – LucasArts
- RIDGE RACER 3D – NAMCO BANDAI
- Super Monkey Ball 3D – SEGA
- BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE – Square-Enix
- SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles – TECMO KOEI
- Asphalt 3D – UBISOFT
- Combat of Giants Dinosaurs 3D – UBISOFT
- Rayman 3D – UBISOFT
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Shadow Wars – UBISOFT
Other than the aforementioned games, the handheld comes pre-installed with Face Raiders, the Mii Maker application, six AR Cards, 3DS Sound, and it is backwards compatible with your old DS games, except for ones which require a secondary Game Boy Advance slot.
You can find out more about 3DS and its launch line-up on the device’s official site.