FIFA 11’s become the new number one in the UK charts, beating Black Ops from the top spot.
The Treyarch shooter lands in second with Need for Speed Hot Pursuit getting third.
The rest is all movers and shakers. This chart was the last for 2010, with next week’s charts starting to account for 2011.
The top ten for the week ending January 1 is below.
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Kinect Sports (Rare, Microsoft Game Studios)
- Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- The Sims 3 (EA, EA)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda)
- Dance Central (Harmonix, Microsoft Game Studios)