THQ has released some of the patch notes for UFC 2009: Undisputed.
The upcoming patch should fix the following issues:
- Premature match quitting is the biggest online issue. The Patch will have integrated code that detects who pulls the cable and will assign a Loss as well as a Did Not Finish to that player. The DNF is only counted for the player who executes the disconnection. The DNF rate will be displayed on the fighter selection screen of the Online Ranked Match. When disconnected the Winning Streak is also reset to zero.
- Adjusted Ranked Matches to match up players with better connections, which will improve lag issues
- Adjusted the difficulty of performing submissions against AI opponents to improve the balance of subs vs. striking when playing against the AI.
- Adjusted the Flash KO rate so that they are less frequent.
- Increased maximum number of points awarded in online play from 99,999 to 999,999 and increased the Max Level from 100 to 200.
- Lowered the Winning Streak Bonus Max from 5 to 3.
- Removed the decimal places on the Leaderboard Winning Percentage so it will only show whole percentages.
- Addressed the CAF cheat so the skill levels in CAF cannot be cheated and increased. Also any CAF with unfair point values will no longer be able to be used Online.
- For PS3 users– fixed a bug that causes a freeze during auto-save; whichever controller was used to Press Start on the Title Screen will be identified as the main controller.
No word on when to expect the patch just yet but Neven Dravinski, UFC Producer, says that it will be released soon.