There is no greater pleasure in life than writing about sales figures when everyone else is sleeping. We don’t know why more people don’t do it. It’s baffling.
Everything from the October NPD is listed below. Nintendo will probably be pleased.
- October NPD hardware data – Wii sales soar, 360 flattens PS3
- October NPD software data – Fable II sells 790,000 for top spot
- October NPD – US games market grows 18% year-on-year
- October NPD – Microsoft sticks boot into PS3 in post-figures release
- October NPD – Nintendo statement focuses on hardware sales
- October NPD – PS3 sales up 56% YoY, says Sony
- October NPD – Wii Music sells 81K, GHWT hits 534K