Frogwares Studios will show off its next title in its Sherlock Holmes series at Paris Games Week.
Subtitled The Devils’ Daughter, the game will contain numerous suspects in each investigation, and every choice matters as Sherlock’s logic is “overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge.”
Here’s more information:
- Take on five thrilling and confounding cases.
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill.
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience.
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life.
BigBen Interactive will publish the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One during spring 2016.
More information will be provided on the game at the show next week.