Jetpacks for Killzone: Shadow Fall multiplayer? Yes please

Thursday, 15th May 2014 11:39 GMT By Dave Cook

Killzone: Shadow Fall developer Guerrilla Games has posted a short clip that teases jetpacks in the shooter’s Warzone multiplayer mode.

It follows Guerrilla teasing ‘something new’ for Killzone: Shadow Fall with an announcement due to drop tomorrow, Friday 16. The team also release a new multiplayer map called Canyon for free.

We’ll have more once the reveal drops tomorrow.

Via CVG.

1. fengato

That’s cool, as they were fun in KZ3 (the mech things were also entertaining.)

#1 6 months ago
  2. lexph3re

Super happy to see this coming back. Bring back the mechs too and co op and killzone shadowfall becomes a complete package. I did realize last night when I started playing they might have added some extra physics because their was a kickback on me when a grenade went off.

That or a very entertaining glitch

#2 6 months ago
  3. Dog4life

Sorry, still pretty damn boring game. I was big fan of the old titles….

but SF just got boring so quick and online servers are nearly empty. At least give us coop…. i’ve paid season pass at day 1

#3 6 months ago
  4. fihar

Yeah, EXOs were pretty fun to toy around with.

I wasn’t any good with Jetpacks though.

#4 6 months ago
  5. lexph3re

@Dog4life You sure? Every time I go on there is a room full of people.

#5 6 months ago
  6. Dog4life

@lex

last time i went online total players maybe 1000 !
    official Warzone last time around 300.

Even many complain on the forum that most matches are : Team full of clan members Vs Random players –> disaster.
    those numbers are insanely low compared to bigger shooters like bf4…

#6 6 months ago
  7. Panthro

@Dog4life

You paid for a season pass day one, without knowing what you have really paid for?

Wow.

#7 6 months ago
  8. Panthro

@Dog4life

I’m pretty sure by doing that you have literally no right to complain

#8 6 months ago
  9. lexph3re

@Dog4life A thousand people is low to you? Not every game has to have all the numbers of a popular game.

I always play solo and usually in the top 3. So, it’s never bothered me with clans I just play. I got the season pass recently and I’m cool with it.

#9 6 months ago
  10. Dog4life

@Panthro

YHEA I KNEW the content. it clearly states : COOP MODE on psn

Now how many months since release ? 7 months later and still nothing.

Yes 1000 people online is very low for game that sold millions of copies.

#10 6 months ago
  11. lexph3re

@Dog4life You also know they show servers by regions right?

#11 6 months ago
  12. Dog4life

It has no region filter (except if there were very recent updates)

#12 6 months ago
  13. lexph3re

@Dog4life http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/28/killzone-shadow-fall-multiplayer-will-have-dedicated-servers/ how exactly do you think dedicated servers work ?

#13 6 months ago
  14. Dog4life

@lexph3re
    the game does not show you the exact server where you can choose from (like server browser of BF4)

All players from all regiosn have same Warzone choice and nr players displayed… the games matchmaking then connects you to the optimal server /game sess ;)

PS right now 800 players online

#14 6 months ago
  15. lexph3re

@Dog4life Believe what you want. I told you how they work and how they have it separated

#15 6 months ago