Wargaming has announced the release of a new content update for World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.
Available now worldwide, this update adds seven American Tank Destroyers, including the M18 Hellcat, two new maps, additional packages for tank upgrades, as well as new Xbox Live Achievements. It also introduces the new weather variant system, which provides maps with rain, snow and night modes.
Here’s a list of features and enhancements in the update:
- Weather Variant System — for the first time in World of Tanks, experience combat in three different climates: rain, snow, and night. Be prepared to battle the elements along with your enemies.
- Two New Battle Arenas — Fisherman’s Bay: Take advantage of excellent ambush opportunities with sloping hills covered in bushes, plus a combination of open spaces and irregular terrain; Abbey — Find the abbey’s courtyard at the highest point on the hill and explore three roads that allow passage from the north and south.
- American Tank Destroyers — Take out the competition from a distance with seven new tank destroyers that offer great speed, guns and penetration: M8A1, T49, M18 Hellcat, T25/2, T28 Prototype, T30, T110E4
- New Tank Package Upgrades — Guns, lots of guns! Choose from a variety of new loadout packages that provide an even deeper tank customization during tech tree progression. Use these packages to research or obtain new guns without giving up previously acquired modules.
- Xbox Live Achievements — earn eight new achievements within World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition to increase your Gamerscore.
- Soviet Premium Tanks — Earn credits and increase crew skills with these five new tanks—Valentine II, Matilda IV, IS-6, SU-122-44, and Churchill III—that were introduced into the game earlier this week.
Hit up the game on your Xbox 360 to update it.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.