1. Mike W

If only the game look like that, but I strongly dislike the hit detection in the Elder Scrolls series.

#1 4 months ago
  2. tmac2011

to bad my pc cant run it or id play it, gonna have to get it on ps4 probably. im rebuilding an old custom computer i have, id like to play more better pc titles like this

#2 4 months ago
  3. antitheta

Dave, if you have any ability to reach out to these guys – please ask them to make a movie – with these graphics. The trailers they produce are so compelling, so amazing, I would pay to see a full length film… Thanks bud, keep up the great work!

#3 4 months ago
  4. orren

@tmac2011

It runs surprisingly well even on computers that are not top of the line. Im using a single $150 graphics card (nvidia 750ti) and it manages to run the game on ultra without any problems.

#4 4 months ago
  5. CyberMarco

I wonder when we are going to have games with in-game graphics like that. In 10 years from now?

#5 4 months ago
  6. orren

@Mike W
    “If only the game look like that”

It does not. But it is still very pretty: https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotodaddy/sets/72157642471858034/

#6 4 months ago
  7. fearmonkey

@orren Very Nice screen! – Thats one of the issues I have with this game, its so pretty at times that I have to sop and take screenshots rather than play lol.

Your right on the PC performance, it scales very well on lower machines,. My PC gets 40 to 60fps at 1440p with everything maxed, if I lowered it to 1080p it would easily sit at 60fps the whole time.
    A mid range vid card should be able to hit 1080p 30fps or higher easily without much scaling down on options,

I am loving the game but haven’t had as much time to play as I like this week.

#7 4 months ago
  8. Panthro

@CyberMarco

Xbox Ones graphics are already better than that, have you not played Ryse and Forza? geez, best graphics evar.

#8 4 months ago
  9. Talkar

@antitheta You can reach out to the guys who made the trailer yourself. Here’s their website:

#9 4 months ago
  10. dkpunk

Have to say this game is pretty amazing when it works. It’s beautiful and highly addictive. I’ve just been having horrible lag issues the last four days.

#10 4 months ago