Grand Theft Auto Online has a new batch of user created jobs which have been Rockstar Verified.
Rockstar noted that due to limitations regarding the number of available Verified Jobs made at any one time, it has retired the first set of Races and Deathmatches from automatically showing up in Freemode. Players can still access the content from the Social Club Jobs page and choose to add them to their game.
Here’s the latest 10 jobs which include Races and Deathmatches:
- Around the Mirror – Created by Poklaan
- Windy Hills – Created by Poklaan
- Transformer Station – Created by pizza690
- Hill Valley Cemetery – Created by pizza690
- Desert Test Track 4×4 – Created by bongongta69
- Farm Fresh – Created by Ma1evo1ent Cheese
- Coupe D’état – Created by LuapYllier
- Power Hour – Created by AnneSauceyFrank
- Refuel – Created by Demon Low-Rider
- The Hospital Dash – Created by SickeningStig
You can read up on the details regarding each job as well as look over screenshots of each through Rockstar Newswire.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.