Enemy Front teaser trailer throws you in the middle of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944

Thursday, 6th March 2014 15:56 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Enemy Front has a new teaser trailer available from CI Games focusing on the devastation of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944 during World War 2. The area is one of the main battlegrounds in Enemy Front as players strive to defeat Nazi forces. The game is slated for release this summer on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

1. JW23

No one pronounces? I’ll be the first … the trailer made ​​a huge impression on me. Guys with CI showed class. I am very happy piece of Polish history contained directly in the game. It might work, so that people learned something and not just mindlessly pushed forward to complete the mission …. maybe

#1 10 months ago
  2. Druined

I agree with you. I hope in Enemy Front will be much more historical fact related to WWII. Same trailer is great and show us terrible historical fact from Warsaw Uprising. I know many people tell that is not good way to promote the game but for me it is not first time when developers use something like that. Nothing wrong with that.

#2 10 months ago
  3. JW23

@Druined You’re right, I found a lot of comments where people criticized the idea. Altogether it is not understandable for me. On the other hand, everyone has an opinion. Congratulations CI courage and keep fingers crossed for them and for the EF and the Lords :D

#3 10 months ago
  4. Druined

For me this game looks promissing. Maybe people want more games such as BF4 but I have enough it. I want to go back to great WWII shooters and Enemy Front enable me this. I’m happy about that someone still doing WWII games:)

#4 10 months ago
  5. Diunedall

heavy, hard trailer, I really like it, it shows the true face of war, when the trailer was released the whole game will look similar style. I can hardly wait!

#5 9 months ago
  6. Druined

@Diunedall – I agree with you CI Games shows true face Second World War. I hope that Enemy Front will be as good as CoD2 or better. Years I have not played in a good WWII shooter game. I waiting with impatience to this game. Promises to will be awesome.

#6 9 months ago