Square Enix Christmas Surprise bundle unlocked, contents inside

Friday, 20th December 2013 14:44 GMT By Dave Cook

Square Enix has unlocked its mystery Christmas Surprise bundle, revealing which four games you all bought for £4.99.

I bought the pack out of sheer curiosity and I just received an email that confirmed Steam keys for Tomb Raider, Just Cause 2, Hitman: Blood Money and Dungeon Siege 3 inside.

There’s also a promo code that bags you 20% off selected games.

Did you buy the mystery box?

1. CyberMarco

@Dave, the price was £4.99/€6.99.

Not bad considering that Tomb Raider goes for 10€ when it’s -80% at Steam’s sales.

#1 7 months ago
  2. Pytox

Dave, guess what I had the same surprises :P
    I only didnt have Dungeon Siege 3 on steam yet , I got the others already :/

#2 7 months ago
  3. Dirk

You might want to go check the levels of hate over there, people are VERY angry that the current Steam sales price for those games is less than the RRP. I’ve seen people looking to cancel paypal, close their SE accounts and there’s even some legal guesswork going on.

#3 7 months ago
  4. dizzygear

Unless Squeenix changes their minds and gives Europe a disk version of Drakengard 3 as well Squeenix can go fuck itself for all i care.

#4 7 months ago
  5. salarta

>Squeenix
    >Mr. Burns

How appropriate.

>In before people complaining about me.

#5 7 months ago
  6. Natalie J. Yang

I’m making $78 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… http://goo.gl/ObvVMU

#6 7 months ago
  7. Catherine E. Kinyon

just as Adam answered I am surprised that some one can profit $9628 in one month on the computer. browse around this website… http://bit.do/fEKa

#7 7 months ago
  8. Animeboy413

I Love Dave Cook

#8 7 months ago
  9. sebastien rivas

That is why I will not go surprise bundle,

No control over the purchase, this should just be and plainly illegal!

#9 7 months ago
  10. Legendaryboss

HAHA, Mr. Burns. Excellent. :)

#10 7 months ago