Blacklight: Retribution launch trailer shows you what to expect on PS4 next week

Saturday, 9th November 2013 19:42 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Blacklight: Retribution launches on PS4 next week, and to get you excited for it, Zombie Studios has the launch trailer. It’s being hosted by Machinima. PS4 launched in North America next week on November 15 and on November 29 in Europe.

1. jomac3db

Don’t think it’s what I would get excited about

#1 9 months ago
  2. Zackslacky

Warframe – boring
    Backlight boring
    Dc universe boring.
    Ah ps4…..

#2 9 months ago
  3. TF_PtMaster

@2 comments like yours – boring

#3 9 months ago
  4. Fethennour

@3 And if I might add : useless.

#4 9 months ago
  5. junguler

@2 complaining about free to play games is a stupid thing to do, get real.

#5 9 months ago
  6. Ireland Michael

Blacklight Retribution is actually an incredibly solid first person shooter with a really solid pay-system.

#6 9 months ago
  7. KineticCalvaria

@6, agreed. As far as shooters go it’s as responsive and fun as CoD.

#7 9 months ago
  8. viralshag

I enjoyed playing this at Eurogamer. Definitely a solid game.

#8 9 months ago
  9. Panthro

Remember guys; there not saying the game sucks because of how it plays.

It sucks because its only on Playstation; and its free.

If it was exclusive to there console there wouldn’t be a bad word said by it.

#9 9 months ago
  10. Zackslacky

I own a pc. This is a boring game. And by you backing it up by saying its ps exclusive…it isnt its on pc. Yes the games are free. Doesnt mean that most people wont play them for 5 minutes. Turn them off and never play them again. When you purchase something you are more invested in getting your moneys worth. Deep down does look good though. Just saying above mentioned games arent. My opinion. Freedom of speech and all that jazz. And people who commented saying my post was useless or boring…what does that make your posts? Pointless and self serving to boost your egos. And all the xbox hate will die down. Wait til you actually play both like I have to comment. They are both so similar. You fanboy types get so aggiated. They are just games. On different consoles. Console racism kind of shows most of your deep down seeded hate for different things. Thus you are all racist. I own a pc. Wii. Ps3 and xbox.

#10 9 months ago
  11. polygem

i am looking forward to it…
    this is a pretty good wrap up of the pc version from total biscuit and it all sounds rather great:

#11 9 months ago
  12. mal617

It looks good, but thats it.

#12 9 months ago
  13. Panthro

The amount of hypocrisy in that post is astounding.

Its actually humorous how in denial you are that you are a fanboy for the xbox yet you try to make out like you aren’t; don’t worry though there are plenty of your kind here, you will fit right in.

I care neither for the PS4 or X1 yet; nor will I ever probably, those systems don’t match what I want as a games platform so I will wait until some good exclusive content comes out and base my purchase on that.

+ And Blacklight is a PS4 exclusive just as much as people class gears of war was an box exclusive, seeing as they have both seen a release on PC.

#13 9 months ago
  14. Zackslacky

Im not in denial. Im also not a fanboy. Tell me why and how I am a fanboy? There is no hypocritical comments in my post just my point of view. And dont see why people feel the need to shoot down others views. I said games were boring. I think they are boring so I said it. I expressed my freedom of speech first. Others chose to use theirs to shoot down my beliefs. I never said gears was an xbox exclusive because ive played the pc version. Blacklight is free to play with micro transactions. As with warframe and dc. They arent free then. Similar to fatal instincts on xbox isnt free to play.

I have been a console gamer since I was 5 years old. With my sega gamegear in hand I was delighted. It seems people on the internet just like to fight. Be ignorant and put others down. I dont put you down I expect the same grace.

And my kind?? My KIND??? Whats that suppose the mean? Segregation. Concentration camps next is it? Maybe public hangings. You backed up my racist arguements. Now get off your high horse.

Im a gamer not a fanboy. Have been a gamer all my life. Why do you all see the need to be right. Just play the damn games on the consoles you want. SIMPLES.

#14 9 months ago
  15. Sadismek

@14 You really want to know why you were called a fanboy, or was that a rhetorical question? The wording. “Ah, ps4″.

And VG24/7 isn’t a fancy pansy place where everyone gets along and accept others’ point of view without questioning. That’s Kotaku.

Hope I enlightened you a bit, mate.

#15 9 months ago
  16. Zackslacky

No that isnt kotaku. No one gets along there. Ah ps4?? Thats what started all this? Two words. God ye are petty people. And there are 15 posts. @24?? Domt exist bro. I go ah xbox too like when I saw drm I went ah xbox. When I saw sim city crash I was like ah ea. Your point?

#16 9 months ago
  17. Zackslacky

Hope I enlightened you a bit. Dumbass yank.

#17 9 months ago
  18. Zackslacky

Sorry for that last comment. Wasnt fair. I take it back. Sorry mate. Outburst:(

#18 9 months ago
  19. Sadismek

@17 My comment wasn’t intended to be an attack, but oh well.

#19 9 months ago
  20. Zackslacky

Did apologise man. Didnt read poster. Last guy did a number on me. Sorry again. Sadismek sorry dude.

#20 9 months ago