Xbox One launch title Zoo Tycoon features 101 animals, and Frontier Developments has released its full list of creatures. Check it out here.
It follows Stace’s appraisal of Zoo Tycoon’s final preview build at yesterday’s Xbox One launch showcase. Check it out through the link.
The list of animals comes from IGN’s Zoo Tycoon wiki guide.
Here it is in full:
- Lions (7) – Asiatic, West African, Transvaal, Masai, Barbary, Congo, Katanga
- Tigers (6) – Bengal, Sumatran, Siberian, Indochinese, Malayan, South China
- Bears (13) – Grizzly, Kodiak, Himalayan Brown, Tibetan Blue, Syrian Brown, Gobi, Olympic Black,
- Kermode, Polar, Cinnamon, Glacier, Formosan, Himalayan Black
- Elephant (6) – African Bush, African Forest, Indian, Sri Lankan, Sumatran, Borneo
- Rhinos (8) – Southern White, Black South Western, Northern White, Eastern Black, South Central
- Black, Indian, Javan, Sumatran
- Giraffes (9) – Reticulated, Masai, West African, Angolan, Rothschild, South African, Thornicroft, Kordofan, Nubian
- Chimps (5) – Central, Western, Nigeria-Cameroon, Eastern, Bonobo
- Antelope (10) – Addax, Lowland Bongo, Gemsbok, Nyala, Roan, Topi, Sable, Scimitar Oryx,
- Bushbuck, Pronghorn
- Komodo Dragon
- Nile Monitor
- Perentie Lizard
- Lemurs (4) – Ringtailed, Red, Ruffed, Red Ruffed
- Capuchins (4) – Black, Golden-Bellied, Tufted, White-Headed
- Red Panda
- Sloth (2) – Brown-throated three-toed, Pale-throated three-toed
- Mongoose (2) – White-Tailed, Banded
- Iguanas (2) – Lesser Antilean, Green
- Reticulated Python
- Boa Constrictor
- Yellow Anaconda
- Flamingos (3) – Greater, Lesser, American
- Peafowl (2) – Indian, Green
- Galapagos Great Tortoise
- Macaws – (6) Blue and Yellow, Great Green, Military, Blue Throated, Scarlet, Hyacinth
Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One is out November 22.