Square Enix has revealed its Tokyo Games Show line-up, which includes Thief, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, Call of Duty: Ghosts and The Evil Within.
Over on its homepage, Square Enix has confirmed it will exhibit the following games at the show, which runs September 19-22.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- The Evil Within
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure
- Dragon Quest: Monster Parade
- Deadman’s Cross
- Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
- Drakengard 3 (Drag-on Dragoon 3)
- Dragon Quest 10
- Final Fantasy 13: Lightning Returns
- Bravely Default: For the Sequel
- Gardening Mama: Mama and Her Forest Friends
- Cooking Mama 5
Meanwhile, Sony has confirmed it will showcase 50 titles at TGS, including Capcom’s Deep Down. Check out some of the games here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.