Square Enix has revealed its Tokyo Games Show line-up, which includes Thief, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, Call of Duty: Ghosts and The Evil Within.
Over on its homepage, Square Enix has confirmed it will exhibit the following games at the show, which runs September 19-22.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- The Evil Within
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure
- Dragon Quest: Monster Parade
- Deadman’s Cross
- Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
- Drakengard 3 (Drag-on Dragoon 3)
- Dragon Quest 10
- Final Fantasy 13: Lightning Returns
- Bravely Default: For the Sequel
- Gardening Mama: Mama and Her Forest Friends
- Cooking Mama 5
Meanwhile, Sony has confirmed it will showcase 50 titles at TGS, including Capcom’s Deep Down. Check out some of the games here.