The Last of Us patch adds Interrogration multiplayer mode

Wednesday, 28th August 2013 23:37 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Naughty Dog has issued a free title update for The Last of Us adding a new objective multiplayer mode, along with a swathe of fixes.

Interrogation Mode has both factions working to open the other’s lock box, which can only be achieved by interrogating five members of the other team. Interrogations can be achieved with a shiv, or via a button prompt after downing a foe. Whichever side gets a lock box open first wins. You can learn more about the new mode in the video below.

The update also corrects some cutscene errors in the single-player campaign, and a number of multiplayer fixes, like an increase to revive distance, and changes to item cache locations. More complete patch notes are available on the PlayStation Blog.

1. YoungZer0

Meh. Don’t care. I want that Story DLC.

#1 1 year ago
  2. xino

the guy was running towards me, i aimed directly at his forehead for headshot, one shot should have done it. But it did not work and the guy successfully pined smashed my head with a plank.

WTF!???

#2 1 year ago
  3. KAP

I avoid MP every time on games.
    The MP for The Last Of Us is maybe one of the most fun I’ve had since Call Of Duty 4 MW..

#3 1 year ago
  4. polygem

it’s clunky, it’s flawed, it’s awesome.
    it has so much potential.
    hope they will improve everything in a future game.
    they have a masterpiece in the making. tlou wasn’t one yet, but the mp really shows that the potential for a true gem is there.
    i enjoy the mp 10 times more than the sp.

#4 1 year ago
  5. powerbuoy

Still haven’t tried the MP, but this looks good. I was really hoping they’d do something like DayZ though, more of a survival sim.

And @2 – I agree. I really liked how it was done in Max Payne 3. You could actually see the bullet go through the head and if it did you knew he wasn’t coming back up (in SP at least, have hardly tried MP).

#5 1 year ago