Wii U sizzle video shows off system’s current and upcoming exclusives

Saturday, 24th August 2013 16:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Nintendo has released a sizzle reel, showing off all the lovely titles out now or coming to Wii U in the later part of 2013 and into 2014. Wind Waker HD, Super Smash Bros., Super Mario Bros. Wii U and Bayonetta 2 are just some of the titles listed. See what the count is below.

1. monkeygourmet

That’s a lot of exclusives right there!

#1 1 year ago
  2. Luciferous

X… or whatever it ends up being called and Bayonetta 2 will probably be the games that get me to buy a Wii U… especially X.

#2 1 year ago
  3. dsr

I am the only one who feels like Mario and Sonic games are nice, but they don’t worth $60 on their own?
    I mean, the cost of production is clearly very low.
    They are more like XBLA or PSN games and should be priced accordingly.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Lengendaryboss

I suppose that Monolith X title looks interesting, but it still can’t sell me Wii U by itself.

#4 1 year ago
  5. zinc

@3, I’d have to disagree. Every game there looks like its a polished gem & that costs money.

Very nice sizzle reel. 90% killer & thats just because I’m not keen on party games.

#5 1 year ago
  6. bornsupercharged

Um, at 1:31 it says Wonderful 101 is already out now – except it doesn’t get released until September 15th. I pre-ordered and when I saw Out Now I thought “where’s my copy then?” All the games look good, Pikmin 3 was a lot of fun as was Lego City Undercover (a very underrated game that has a great storyline and hours upon hours of gameplay). I’m most looking forward to Wonderful 101, SSB, and Xenoblade. Rayman Legends is also pretty cool, though I’m disappointed that it’s no longer a Wii U exclusive.

#6 1 year ago
  7. monkeygourmet

Errr, it is out now. I’m playing it as we speak. (uK), its awesome btw :)

#7 1 year ago
  8. fihar

That might be the case but I’m pretty sure coming up with the idea to design something like Super Mario Galaxy (and to a certain extent, Sonic: Lost World) is priceless.

#8 1 year ago
  9. cartina

@6 I got my copy 3 days ago. So I’m sure it is out.

Edit: Seems NA does not get it until September 15. But it is out in EU/JP/AU.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Twilord

@6 I believe this advert is for the UK and Ireland is it not? I mean we here in the EU are much more important! XD

#10 1 year ago
  11. Metroid455

Smash and X are the only two that interest me and lets face it they’re ages away. In the meantime sorry Nintendo but Ubi-Sama will be getting my Wii-U love for now.

#11 1 year ago
  12. darthroseman

@3 I don’t think you know how much money goes into these games…

The polish on a Nintendo title continues to be unrivaled. This is why Nintendo will delay games, and Bethesda will release wildly broken ones. Sure, Skyrim is this giant expansive game, but Nintendo spent the time and money to make sure their game was up to their standards, whileBethesda wants the money and will patch later, aand presumably still have a broken game. (PS3 Skyrim)Find me a ccomparable platformed to Mario with its polish and content to come out in the last year.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Sini

Fatal Frame Wii U announcement TGS this year or bust nintendo.

#13 1 year ago