Project Eternity screenshot compared with concept

Wednesday, 7th August 2013 07:03 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Obsidian Entertainment has released one lonely new screenshot for Project Eternity.

The screenshot was released in a new Kickstarter update, along with a reprint of a piece of concept art. You can compare them in the gallery below.

Project Eternity is expected on Linux, Mac and PC in the first half of 2014.

1. Rakor

I can’t wait for this game. I’m playing at the moment in baldurs gate enchanced edidion. I missed this classic when i was younger due to language barrier.
    I’m haveing a great time with it. I wish myself and all rpg fans that this game will turn to be truely a great piece of hardcore rpg.
    We count on You obsidian :)

#1 9 months ago
  2. soulburner

I also missed the classic RPG games because… well, back then I was interested only in shooters. Only recently (thanks to Fallout 3 & New Vegas) I started playing them. Enjoyed Fallout 1 & 2, Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 with expansions, currently enjoying Planescape Torment even more. Already thinking about the next older RPG game to fill the time while with before Wasteland 2 comes out :)

#2 9 months ago
  3. The_Red

Looks so fucking good. Now we need someone to make a proper Fallout with that engine / look (Not a fan of new, semi-3D Wasteland 2 though).

#3 9 months ago
  4. MrWaffles

I’m so excited about this game!

I’m guessing the minimum requirements will be lower than neverwinter nights lol.

#4 9 months ago
  5. TheWulf

Huh. Interesting looking magitech, there. That resulted in an arched eyebrow. This is a little more … exotic than I was expecting from Avellone. I wonder whose fault it actually was?

There’s something that’s off about the final, non-concept version, though. I’m not sure what it is and it’s bugging me. :I

Something is just not quite right. Anyone else see it?

#5 9 months ago
  6. DSB

Damn, they really nailed that old Infinity engine look.

#6 9 months ago
  7. GwynbleiddiuM

How many more months till my torment ends? :<

#7 9 months ago