Dead Rising 3: new screens show giant Servbot heads, knights armour & raging bulls

Friday, 26th July 2013 09:03 GMT By Dave Cook

Dead Rising 3 has received a new batch of Xbox One screens, courtesy of Capcom Vancouver. If you feared that the game’s humour had disappeared, these shots will make you think otherwise.

The core Dead Rising 3 campaign won’t have a crushing time limit or timed events, but you can turn on the pressure in Nightmare Mode. Get the details here.

Thanks AGB.

1. cozican2013

Big mistake being xbox one exclusive

#1 1 year ago
  2. mreko3230

I think a few of those screens are for people that were afraid the tone had gotten to serious. A Knight with a lightsaber and a bull with boxing gloves should calm some of those fears. But I still don’t like all the brown, light brown and dark brown.

#2 1 year ago
  3. actuallyisnotafox

@2 If I were to be honest, Id say it seems these grey, gritty tones would sell more than the original style(s), plus with similarities to the walking dead tv show, its not surprising to me at least that theyd try pull in some of those zombie fans.

@1 yeah I agree too…

#3 1 year ago
  4. The_Red

Yeah, the colors are really lame for a game that wants to keep the silly soul of DR1 and 2. Sadly, it seems like most consumers like same-ish looking games.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Pytox

@2 yea not really liking the look too :/

#5 1 year ago
  6. Zensi

haha, you guys are pathetic …. The game looks awesome … You just play on another platform and can’t admit it looks fucking amazing … Don’t worry though .. I’m sure the ps4 has some good games… right ?….

#6 1 year ago
  7. Moonwalker1982

Wise of MS to make this an exclusive. Maybe without MS funding it, there never would have been a DR3.

#7 1 year ago
  8. OnionPowder

Wish it was more colorful like the first 2 DR games but I’m excited to see some humor finally. The stuff that really shined and made DR stand out. Wish this wasn’t X1 exclusive, but it’ll give the X1 a nice backlog when I eventually pick one up

#8 1 year ago