Forza 5 teaser preempts full length E3 trailer

Sunday, 9th June 2013 22:54 GMT By Brenna Hillier

This very brief trailer for Forza Motorsport 5 isn’t likely to satisfy your craving to see Turn 10′s next-gen racer, but if it is, as a footnote suggests, all in-game footage, then the full E3 reveal is probably going to be spectacular.

For the first time in the series’s history, Forza 5 will run at 60FPS despite boasting a resolution of 1080p.

We’re expecting the racer at Xbox One’s launch. When will that be? Ahh! Perhaps we’ll find out during Microsoft’s E3 conference, now just hours away.

1. sh4dow

I don’t see what’s so spectacular about it. This could almost be a current-gen racer. Lighting looks pretty bad (does that bridge even have any occlusion going on? Sure doesn’t look like it), vegetation is just weird and the cockpit is low-poly hell.

#1 1 year ago
  2. SlayerGT

Turn 10 needs to get a replay guy. Their replays suck something terrible.

#2 1 year ago
  3. superjay779

Wow that looked awesome. I don’t know what trailer you guys were watching.

#3 1 year ago
  4. SlayerGT

@3 I was really commenting in general. You spend a lot of time in Forza making your car look cool. I just wish when I watched the replays it looked..cool. The physics in Forza do a good job of making it feel real, but aside from the car models and scenery, it doesn’t look real. Watch some replays of Forza 4 compared to GT5 on YouTube. You’ll see what i mean. I know I’m in the minority.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Units

@sh4dow Try watching the trailer with your glasses on.

#5 1 year ago
  6. fihar

How is the FPS in Forza’s replay?
    GT5 has a lower FPS in the cinematic view during replays, it looks great but it’s definitely not smooth.

#6 1 year ago
  7. G1GAHURTZ

@5:

Or maybe he should try to remember to press play.

#7 1 year ago
  8. xxJPRACERxx

Stupid lighting again… I’ll pass!

#8 1 year ago
  9. gameoholic007

That was boring, I was hoping for a little peek at some gameplay, not another trailer.

#9 1 year ago
  10. SlayerGT

@6 This is F3vsGT5 and is not of the best quality video wise, but in it you can see what I mean.

#10 1 year ago