Sonic: Lost World debut trailer released

Tuesday, 28th May 2013 19:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sonic: Lost World, the Wii U and 3DS exclusive announced during the last Nintendo Direct, has a debit trailer below. It’s a timed-exclusive to IGN at the moment. Watch it as Sonic goes after his latest enemy, the Deadly Six.

1. xBASSxMONSTAx

The graphics look amazing and i’m loving the art style.

Day 1 purchase for Wii-U. :D

2. DSB

If someone had come up to me in third grade and told me that one day Sonic would be a Nintendo exclusive, I probably would’ve punched them in the face right there.

3. Pytox

the wiiutanic has evaded the iceberg :p
    also where is the dubstep in this trailer?

4. DrDamn

Actually looks quite nice. Kind of Monkey Ball meets Mario Galaxy?

5. Bomba Luigi

I really hope this will be good. Good old Sonic, was so amazing back in the Days. And latley they really did some good Sonic Games again, so i’m looking forward to this. Because the Trailer looks nice.

6. BrahManDude

fucking nintendo had to take sonic c’mon this one actually looks like it has potential and it wont sell because of the crap WiiU, it makes me hate them even more now

7. Bomba Luigi

People hate WiiU because it has no Games
    People hate WiiU because it gets a new Game

Is there some Way for Nintendo not to screw up? ^^

8. Ireland Michael

Sonic Galaxy?

9. The_Red

I gotta admit. That looked kinda cool. The enemies and other stuff were lame but some of semi 2D-3D stuff looked great. Still feel strange about Sonic coming “Exclusively to Nintendo consoles” thing but hey, good for them.

10. Lengendaryboss

@Bomba
    Its a stalemate that can’t be avoided, people want what they can’t have applies to exclusives and no games.

11. DeVitowned

Hahaha Awww, Wii U hate. That’s so last month. Didn’t you know that it’s cool to hate the Xbone now? :D Fucking sheep.

Game looks great. As has been previously said, the enemies just seem out of place, but we don’t know any backstory. Sonic has definitely been in need of a serious revival.

12. melonbuster1

I hope it plays as good as it looks.. because I got the wiiu day one and like 6 Games. . I’ve been waiting for games.

13. Hirmetrium

Wow, it looks like they overdosed on super mario galaxy.

Also, I despise the new enemies. Really not required. Bowser manages to stay fresh – why can’t Dr. R?

14. noamlol2

and once again sega make another nintendo rip-off title

with crappy story,voice actors and cliche characters

truely i would like to see sega burn for making crappy sonic games