Dead Island: Riptide has claimed the top pot of the UK charts for a third week running, although its sales figures have tumbled some 55% since it launched.
The game didn’t have much competition to be fair, with only the retail edition of TellTale’s The Walking Dead and Persona 4: Arena launching. They hit ninth and eleventh respectively.
- Dead Island: Riptide (Koch Media)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- BioShock Infinite (Take-Two)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
- The Walking Dead (Telltale)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)