Batman: Arkham Origins villains to include Joker, Bane, others according to marketing shot

Thursday, 18th April 2013 20:20 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Villains in Batman: Arkham Origins will consist of Bane, Deadshot, Killer Croc, The Joker, and Scarecrow along with the confirmed Deathstroke, if a promo for the game is anything to go by. Snapped by a CVG reader, the cardboard cut out with 12 slots to shove game boxes in shows the baddies included in the art. Go have a look for yourself. Arkham Origins is in the works at Warner Montreal and will release on October 25 for PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360.

1. YoungZer0

Didn’t Hamill say that he wouldn’t do another Joker?

#1 1 year ago
  2. monkeygourmet

That’s what I thought too…?

Anyway, I just hated Arkham City… Well, maybe not hated, but def couldn’t see why it to so much praise. Quasi-free roam, boring snoozefest…

Loved Arkham Asylum though…

#2 1 year ago
  3. Max Payne

They will use probably use John DiMaggio or Michael Emerson for Joker role.

#3 1 year ago
  4. salarta

@1: He said that about Arkham Asylum, then he did Arkham City. Though he could be replaced as well. They replaced Arleen Sorkin with Tara Strong for Harley’s voice. If they can do it to Arleen Sorkin, they can do it to Mark Hamill.

#4 1 year ago
  5. SameeR_Fisher

ehm Steph, you forgot the Spoiler tag :(

#5 1 year ago
  6. Rikki

Are we really going to go thought this again. People claiming spoilers where there are none?

This is a promo for the game! It does not have spoilers.

#6 1 year ago
  7. salarta

@6: SameeR is considering what villains will appear in the game to be spoilers. I don’t consider it a spoiler, but I can see how some people that want to be surprised by who they run into might think of it that way.

#7 1 year ago
  8. YoungZer0

@4: No they can’t, but they will, if they don’t have a choice. Personally I thought Tara Strong was better than Sorkin.

… and I actually prefer the german voiceactor of Joker to Hamill, he’s always a little bit too over the top, but people seem to love it.

#8 1 year ago
  9. SameeR_Fisher

@6 like Salarta said, for me when it comes to Batman I am very careful to what I see or read, for example back when Arkham City was released I didn’t watch anything other than E3 demo, and that’s it, no trailers for me, no review for me, nothing at all.

When I played the game it was a major pleasure, not knowing what is going to happen next, or who is going to appear, it savored alot of the experience.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Moonwalker1982

Same here man. I really like the introduction of the game, that was awesome, but then you get the ‘open world’ and i dont know..i misses something. Story also didn’t feel as interesting as AA. AA was definitely the much better game. But most people don’t seem to agree on that.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Moonwalker1982

I also recall Mark Hamill saying he was done as being the Joker, but still….there could be exceptions. Maybe i’m mixing it up with what he said after AA, but i’m not sure. Hamill really should always be Joker IMO.

#11 1 year ago
  12. macronia

good thing they included Scarecrow .. i love that dude :)

#12 1 year ago
  13. clownprince93

http://youtu.be/SDj6mZ2wx5k watch this awesome impression of Mark Hamills joker!!

#13 1 year ago