DuckTales Remastered, Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara announced for summer

Friday, 22nd March 2013 17:24 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Capcom has announced at PAX East that DuckTales Remastered is in development from WayForward. The remake of the 1990 title will be released on eShop for Wii U, PSN and XBL this summer. A trailer is below. Also announced was Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara which comes with Tower of Doom and Shadow of Mystara – which was outed last week – for PC, PSN, Wii U eshop, and XBLA. It is out in June and will boast four-player drop-in/drop-out online co-op.

1. Judicas

DuckTales ! day one ! :D

2. Stephany Nunneley

I have screens downloading now. I will pop them in before I head off for lunch.

EDIT: Screens for both games are finally in there. *slinks off to eat something*

3. monkeygourmet

I’ll just leave this here:

Duck Tales, such a great game! :)

4. matirishhh

Duck Tales UU UUUU !!!!!!!! My dream has just come true!!! I love this game so much!!! Fingers crossed for VITA!!!

5. SplatteredHouse

D-d-duck Tales :o That’s incredible lol great excite.
    (words, what good are they at times such as this! ;))

6. monkeygourmet

Yes, another vote for Vita here.

7. jedieagle

Took ‘em long enough :D :D :D Day one buy, probably :)

8. TheWulf

See… I would have bought this anyway. The screenshots already looked amazing.

But that trailer? That trailer sold me more than any other trailer has in years.

MORE OF THIS.

9. TheWulf

I can barely take this thing off loop. What have you done, Steph?

It’s been so long since I’ve heard this intro.

10. SplatteredHouse

@9 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Q_r50ardI a tough call, but I think Duck Tales takes it in the Disney themes stakes!

11. OlderGamer

Day one here, very unexpected. I want the DD game.

12. polygem

so there really is tails in this game?

13. polygem

i grew up with those ducks. my father has a huge disney collection. donald duck makes me feel good.

14. wishdokta

Such a nice announcement. I loved the soundtrack on the NES version. And, I loved the Mighty Switch Force OST as well. If Jake Kaufman from WayForward is going to mix them as he does normally, I’m off to the moon stage.

15. Bomba Luigi

I love that Song ^^

16. Gnosis

Awesome. Now all that’s missing for perfect happiness are Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck NES games.

17. SplatteredHouse

More Disney-Capcom remasters a possibility if DT is successful, Chip n Dale “would be the next logical one”. More quotable details through link: http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/22/4136816/ducktales-remastered-pax-east-capcom

18. TheWulf

Rescue Rangers too? I may pass out from the sheer delight of it all!

19. SplatteredHouse

@Wulf The one I’d most like to see, but would be extremely surprised if it will happen, is Talespin.

That, with Baloo’s plane and everything drawn and animated to modern standards could be gloriously good fun! In the NES original I really liked how you had a range of movement around the whole screen, you could guide your shots according to the way the plane was oriented – and could even scroll left ;)

#19 1 year ago