The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct video takes you behind-the-scenes

Friday, 15th March 2013 21:13 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A new video for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is posted below, and it features a behind-the-scenes look with the actors Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker. Survival Instinct is out on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U from March 19 in the US and March 22 across Europe.

1. Moonwalker1982

Yeah…great show, i’m at season 3 as we speak, but Michael Rooker seems a bit of an ass in this video. What’s this nonsense about how you pronounce Daryl? seriously? They keep saying it like that in the show, so what’s the problem Mr Rooker? As for what he says at the end…i can think of many other games i’d rather play. This game is gonna flop hard, unfortunetely, i just know it.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Lengendaryboss

Still won’t save the game from flopping especially under Activision wing.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Djoenz

Well it looked pretty good to me. Should have Co-Op, MP too. Looks like Dead Island a bit.

#3 1 year ago
  4. povu

Behind the scenes? What about some actual gameplay?

#4 1 year ago
  5. Soft-Is

#5 1 year ago
  6. ps3fanboy

you just gotta love daryl so this is a first day buy easy.

#6 1 year ago
  7. OlderGamer

All I wanna know if can I put down the Govener?

#7 1 year ago
  8. Phoenixblight

You joking right? This game is a prequel before they got caught up with the group in the first season.

#8 1 year ago
  9. loveaya

I think Norman never takes a shower…..

#9 1 year ago
  10. someguy2

@1 I don’t think he meant the pronunciation thing seriously. It seemed like he was joking by pronouncing it “Derle”.

#10 1 year ago
  11. OlderGamer

Yeah I got that after watching the video PB. Bummer too. That guy needs a knife for his other eye.

#11 1 year ago
  12. Moonwalker1982

The show is damn good, while season 2 might be considered rather slow and some even call it a snore-fest, i surely don’t, season 3 is awesome so far. I really like the character development and happenings, so much potential for a great videogame. But this one ain’t going to be it. I’ll take back all my words if it turns out great, but if they actually had a lot of faith in this….why not show more gameplay? Why not an extensive marketing campaign?

Anyway, soon i’m gonna start with the Telltale TWD game, bought it last year on XBLA for a very very nice price. See if its really that good.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Phoenixblight

The show has been picking up some stride in Season 3 but I feel this will be the last of it as the 2nd director the one that came at the mid point of Season 2(when it started getting better) will be leaving the show. AMC just doesn’t get along with the directs Frank Darabont being fired and then the second director is leaving as well.

#13 1 year ago
  14. ItsFade

@13 The guy who is replacing him wrote Clear which I thought was an excellent episode, probably my favorite of season 3 if not my favorite episode in the series besides the pilot. He also wrote the Season 2 mid-season finale and a couple of other quite decent episodes.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Phoenixblight

I found most of Season 2 meh especially the finale. “Clear” episode was the best out of Season 3 and 2 combined but that can easily be a perfect storm thing. A broken clock is right twice a day.

#15 1 year ago
  16. theevilaires

I hope the show doesn’t go to shit I’m watching a season 3 episode right now as I type this. Love this series and hope the game isn’t too bad. Hopefully it can manage a 7 or 8 out of 10.

#16 1 year ago
  17. karma

Wonder if they sent out any review code for this yet? Or is marketing just going to rely on “The Walking Dead” popularity to sell it?

#17 1 year ago
  18. theevilaires

And you guys are right CLEAR is an awesome episode probably the best one so far since the original pilot in my opinion. I think because it takes place in just one setting instead of bouncing everywhere between a set/group of characters. Somebody like Naughty Dog should be handling this game but then again we will be getting a similar product to the Walking Dead with the Last of Us.

#18 1 year ago