Call of Juarez: Gunslinger teaser trailer and screens drop ahead of March 14th reveal

Thursday, 7th March 2013 17:00 GMT By Dave Cook

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger has received a new teaser trailer and screen dump from developer Techland. The trailer builds up to the game’s full reveal on March 14th.

You may remember that the game was revealed for PC, PSN and Xbox 360 last year by way of this live-action trailer.

Developer Techland has released a new teaser trailer introducing protagonist Silus Greaves, along with shots of the old west. The full reveal trailer will drop March 14th.

Here are the screens:

1. miles97

good thing they went back to good old western setting , cartel is completed waste of time

#1 1 year ago
  2. loki

oh no another Call of crap

#2 1 year ago
  3. ps3fanboy

lo and behold the new cod have arrived…..

#3 1 year ago
  4. Lengendaryboss

@2/3 Does it really look that bad?

#4 1 year ago
  5. SameeR_Fisher

@4: but a bit dated don’t you think ?!

#5 1 year ago
  6. slayer

the first 2 were pretty fun,the third turned out to be a turd.Lets see how this pans out

#6 1 year ago
  7. Lengendaryboss

@5 but comparing it to Crap of duty is hardly fair and yes it is slightly dated. But you can’t expect much considering next gen is coming soon and this game is still in development. I am just saying we should give this a chance and come release day we will see if its “the new cod”.

#7 1 year ago
  8. CycloneFox

Completely agree with #1.

#8 1 year ago
  9. deathm00n

I’ve only played Bound in Blood and The Cartel, but I agree, The Cartel is horrible, glad they went back to western theme. Not sure if I liked the drawn style, looks like they are trying to buy into the success of borderlands…

#9 1 year ago
  10. SameeR_Fisher

@7: yes I agree, we should definitely give it a chance.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Moonwalker1982

This doesn’t look bad at all.

I remember the first one and that one was very enjoyable. The second, Bound in Blood felt like Call of Duty in the wild west and The Cartel….yeah….let’s just not talk about it.

#11 1 year ago
  12. Ali

Man…. I forgive them for the crap they pulled with The Cartel. I was a huge fan for CoJ1/2. If Yu haven’t tried them, I honestly think u should… Graphically they were awesome and the soundtracks were pure awesomeness.

The story of the first two was great too. Pick em up for cheap now.

So, adding Techland page back to my Facebook…

#12 1 year ago
  13. Max Payne

I think this is downloadable only ?

#13 1 year ago
  14. Yoshi

Looks like they’re going back to 1st and 2nd good days. Those were actually half decent games.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Ali

They used the PS3/XBOX360 logos instead of the PSN’s and Xlive’s. Did they increase the size of the game to a full retailer one ?

Would be awesome !

#15 1 year ago
  16. MadFingerz

I guess for a downloadable game it doesn’t look too shabby.

#16 1 year ago
  17. mreko3230

So I guess I’m the only one who thought the trailer looked really good and not “dated” or “crap”? Not every game has to be shiny and full of light bloom effects like Crysis. I have been dying for a decent Old West title since Red Dead. Now, if it’s actually open world, then I’m definitely in.

Also, did you guys seriously just compare this game to COD based on this trailer? So the rule is every FPS in now just a COD game? Granted, I know nothing of this game either, but I find the pessimism and lack of imagination depressing.

#17 1 year ago
  18. Edo

@17 Nope,I am loving it too and as miles said I am glad that they are back to western setting cause the first two games(especially the second)were really good.

#18 1 year ago