Injustice: Gods Among Us gameplay videos – Bane vs Batman, Wonder Woman vs Harley Quinn

Saturday, 9th February 2013 14:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Injustice: Gods Among Us has two new gameplay videos available: one shows Bane and Batman bashing each other around, and the other shows Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn slapping each other silly. Trust me: there is no hair pulling involved, no pillows, and no kissing so don’t get your hopes up. It’s just two badass broads punching each other. Injustice: Gods Among Us will release on PS3, Wii U, and Xbox 360 in Europe and North America on April 19, and in Australia on April 17.

1. Tom Warz

Wow, haven’t seen anything for this game until now. Very excited for it. Makes me want to revisit Arkham City….

#1 1 year ago
  2. tnallen128

Most definitely looking forward to this one. It’s about time DC started doing something more with their awesome arsenal of Super Heroes, and thank God it’ll be available for the 360. Gonna be one of the first to get this one.

#2 1 year ago
  3. The_Red

So the Killer Croc is not a playable character (Suspected due to the screenshot with him, Penguin and Riddler) but rather a part of stage transition. Really glad to see they didn’t just add more Batman characters to the final roster.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Vice

Wtf so they using AC’s villains design like Croc, Bane, Two-Face and Penguin, yet they couldn’t use a fantastic, super sexy AC’s Catwoman, and had to make some ugly new model instead?? It makes 0 sense to me. AC’s Catwoman is probably the only reason I’d even think of buying this game.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Gheritt White

Oh GOD NetherRealm, why do *all* of your characters carry the exact same weight and heft? How come they all move with same speed? How come your models use so many shared anims and why are their blends so choppy?

Seriously, you can *maybe* get away without unique character traits like weight/heft/speed etc in Mortal Kombat ‘cos that’s how it’s *always* been done, but this was your chance to launch a bold new 1-on-1 fighting franchise, not jut MK skinned up to look like a shit DC Elseworlds comic!

I bet it uses the exact same (or near-as-dammit) control input scheme as MK.

I. AM. DISAPPOINT.

PS: I suppose any game in which you can summon the Batmobile to take down your opponent as a special move must be pretty fun. I just wish they’d made it a technically competent fighting game as well as a fun one.

#5 1 year ago