GRID 2 teaser trailer is just long enough at 44-seconds

Friday, 8th February 2013 17:37 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

GRID 2 has a 44-second teaser trailer available for you to watch after the break. Don’t take an overly long blink or anything. GRID 2 launches in the UK on May 31 and in North America on May 28, and you can check out a list of the Special Edition contents through a previous post on the matter.

1. DSB

Would’ve been day one if they had kept the cockpit view.

Now it’s day none.

#1 1 year ago
  2. roadkill

@1 Don’t lie to yourself! You’re going to buy it anyway. Even w/o the cockpit view the game is still pretty sick. :)

#2 1 year ago
  3. DSB

@2 I’m really not dude.

I’m sure it’s alright for anyone else, but I’ve played those games that way since TOCA 2, and that’s part of the experience for me. I don’t really care for third person racing unless it’s karts or Burnout or something, and being strapped to the windshield or the radiator is just weird.

And justifying it with a focus group? That’s just ridiculous. If you want to design games, design games. If you need a poll to tell you what’s good or not, maybe stick to publishing.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Lounds

@DSB TOCA was awesome I loved 1&2.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Hcw87

Focus more on gameplay/content/overall graphics and handling of the cars>cockpit view.

#5 1 year ago
  6. DSB

@4 Absolutely, I must have missed the first one, but I think TOCA 2 was the first racer I that really couldn’t put down.

@5 GRiD had all of the above, so it’s not like it was any major hurdle. It just made the game that much better.

I’m not sure I trust Codemasters on any of the other points these days though.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Keivz

Trailer was way too short; bloody waste of time. Remember the trailer for the first Grid? One of the best trailers of all time with none of these teaser-trailer crud.

#7 1 year ago