Skyrim DLC hitting PS3 in February, 50% off at launch

Friday, 18th January 2013 16:09 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Skyrim’s Dragonborn, Hearthfire and Dawnguard DLC will be released in February for PS3. The Dragonborn DLC will also be released on PC.

Dragonborn will release on Steam February 5, and the DLC will be the first of three to on PS3. Update 1.8 will also be released, just prior to Dragonborn.

The release will be followed by Hearthfire and Dawnguard, respectively, on PSN in February, with each on sale for 50% off during launch week.

1. Wychodzew

That’s more info than we actually need.
    Joke. YAY!

2. theevilaires

Didn’t they say it was impossible for Skyrim to get DLC on PS3? Or did you know who pay them under the table to make it seem like it was exclusive to their console ;)

3. Jyden

Sony lent Bethesda a few engineers/programmers/something-something if I remember correctly, so that might’ve helped. Still got the feeling it’ll run like shite on PS3, but that’s hardly a surprise, considering their track record on it.

4. Meta_Dragon

Wow Bethesda, you learned how to program for a console for once? I have to say I’m impressed.

5. Wychodzew

@3 That’s most likely the reason why PS3 players can get it cheaper. Though, I’m happy I sold my PS3 copy and bought the PC version. Nothing goes over the unofficial patches you get.

6. TD_Monstrous69

about fuckin time!

7. MegaGeek1

Can I reset my perk points with this DLC?

8. Hcw87

Nope, no respeccing.

9. tatsujin

so is it easy to level up faster now? … oh i forgot, there is best in slot items for everything. Makes me wonder why this game got boring towards the end. Nonetheless, it was really good in the beginning and middle but when I found out that I could exploit a lot of shit … and I found out there aren’t many variety of end game items … and the -puts blizzard jacket on- COOKIE CUTTER builds … Yea, no shit.