LittleBigPlanet 2: Extras Edition releasing in February

Friday, 11th January 2013 15:25 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has announced that next month, the LittleBigPlanet 2: Extras Edition will be released. It combines the original LittleBigPlanet 2 game with a booster pack, bonus content such as the
LittleBigPlanet 2: Cross-Controller Pack, LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: Rise of the Cakeling, the The Muppets Premium Level Kit and plenty of costumes. These include the following: The Muppets Costume Pack 1, Weekend Pursuits Costume Pack, Deep Sea Adventures Costume Pack, Sports Costume Pack, Dogs Costume Pack, and the Cats Costume Pack. An exact date, distribution method, and pricing were not released. However, the image shown appears to be a retail box. More information on the PS Blog.

1. Clupula

Must…prevent…self…from…buying…

2. CyberMarco

Being a late comer in this gen consoles I really like game editions like this one.

3. Ireland Michael

Still my game of this generation.

4. Sadismek

Nice, I’ll probably pick it up with this ocasion.

5. OlderGamer

Clearly one of the best franchises this entire gen. A little too floaty on the controls for my liking(I am more of a mario guy), but the shear number of endless creativity the game allows you to express is fantastic. Forget Uncharted, GoW, or GT, this (and PSN+) are Sonys crowning achievments this gen.

6. Kabby

Not my cup of tea at all. While I’d not praise it for being a good game it highlights Sony’s dominance over Microsoft when it comes to original exclusives.

7. ps3fanboy

best game ever this one, easy!

8. Eddie Rodrigues

One of the best platformers ever, if not the best. Still, LBP Vita is 1 + 2 so I might be getting this one instead…