The God of War: Ascension multiplayer beta will release on Plus later this afternoon.
The beta includes the following per the PS Blog:
- God Allegiances: Zeus and Ares (2 of 4)
- Modes: 8-player – Team Favor of the Gods or Capture The Flag, 4-player – Free For All
- Favor of the Gods (Deathmatch)
- Maps: Desert of Lost Souls (large map) & Forum of Hercules (arena)
- Vast amount of weapons, armors, magic, relics, and God items to customize and earn
- Ascend to Level 30
- VoIP – bust out those headphones and mics, team strategies are crucial (especially in CTF)
Things not in the beta that will be in the final game come its March 12 release:
- God Allegiances Hades and Poseidon
- Third In-Game Weapon Class – To Be Announced Soon
- More Large and Small maps created from signature God of War locations
- Ability to customize your Warrior as you unlock all the weapons, magics, armors, relics, and God items from the four allegiances
- Team Up With Friends
- An unannounced fourth multiplayer mode
Have a look at the developer video below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.